The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 1

Hmmmmm don't really know the full details since it's just the start but seems interesting

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

@wotdheck by mixing probably. also racial features are an effect of climat, if you change your location for centuries your racial features wil change.

that seem interesting hope the transaltion will continue...

Fed-Kun's army
I have been bamboozled, going in with a Disney's plot in mind.....Coming out just to re-check the description

I was hoping this would get a full webtoon, kinda sad though that the art style changed :(
The new one is nice as well, but Orka's art is just incredible

Dex-chan lover
Lol, it's way too fast for genetics to change at that level.

@wotdheck If the people of their race with darker skin were consistently killed off while the people with pale skin were the only ones allowed to reproduce (either with each other or with people of other races that also had pale skin) eventually, within a few generations and a few centuries it'd be possible for the entire race of people to change. I feel like 300 years isn't really enough time for that to happen but we don't know the make up of survivors from the original conflict or the amount of people who died in the new conflict.

@virgoess thanks for the explanation, I also thought it seemed a bit too quick for it to happen but, i guess we'll see.
From the countless manhua/manwha and even manga ive read dark skin i feel is just used as a trope to portray an antagonist like, a darker skinned protagonist wouldnt be too bad everyone once in a while.

Fed-Kun's army
There is no way the skin colour can change so quickly in that amount of time.

Dex-chan lover
This is a train wreck on all sorts of genetic levels.
Why even use hatred of their skin tone as a premise if the Fl isn't going to have that same skin tone or close to it in the main story? It makes zero sense to go here is the Fl who is hated because she's related to the dark skin people except she looks exactly like the oppressors but trust us she's black on the inside.
For their skin and hair to lighten to that extent there would need to be a lot of race mixing going on during those 300 years to the point no one is more than 1/8. That means the red hair had to come from one of the accepted light races and is not the result of 1st generation hair mixing genetics, its been 300 years so that hair is definitely from one or the other race and it can't be the dark skinned race because that red hair isn't dark. So, If their skin has basically become the same white tone and they have the hair color of accepted people there nothing to differentiate those people. How would hey know who to discriminate against since they also roam all over the place now, even more race mixing. You're not going to be able to tell who has "Dirty blood' ironically they can't either judging by that name.
Honestly the hair cant matter too much now or be a distinguishing feature since the king has black hair and some of the gypsies have blonde and blue hair? So it's just about skintone which is all white now so... what are we hating again?
But, three hundred years that's like 3- 4 generations? and even if every mixed kid only had a child with a lighter person there'd be some features from the other race mixed in sometimes, cant tell in this art but everyone looks the same anyways.

the beginning was messed up. I feel so many emotions right now... idk what to say. I most likely won't read this because of that. So disturbing and just wrong. What is wrong with the author??? Why did the author decide to do that when we already facing so many troubles. God...
@JWChibi preach

Lol also curious if she had been raped by the crown prince. Perfect roller coaster ride of emotions. I was hoping she would end up with Theodore.

Users who are viewing this thread