The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Meh, she was used by his brother and isn't a virgin anymore.
It is a cruel fate that younger brothers are forced to wear things that previously belonged to their older brothers.

What was the point in lightening their skin over generations? Wouldn’t there still be lots of dark skinned toned people? :/ That part really rubbed me the wrong way.

Double-page supporter
@prvnce

I assume they purposefully reproduced with lighter skinned people so they wouldn't be subjected to those rumors/ was less distinguishable as an "other" and therefore less easily identified and prosecuted.

Double-page supporter
Damn, when will we get the melanin queen we deserve

What a smart way to write out black characters...ethnic erasure. You didn’t even need to include black people to start with if you were just going to write them out?? As a black woman it’s really fucking annoying. I wanted to enjoy this story and it looked good but now I’m pissed off so byeeeeeee

Dex-chan lover
@DancingRomancing Right lmao like wtf, im a black dude and that intro caught me all the way off guard. Just the casual glancing over of a racial cleansing no biggie

oh i got really excited that there were going to be black characters for a sec.... what the fuck was that???? "There were black people in this universe... but now they're pale and red haired 🤪" why?????

:/ the black characters looked so good and black n brown folks don’t get enough representation so what the heck :/// also the sexual assault... 😐 I’ll stick around since the summary seemed interesting but the whole ethnic cleansing and turning them into gingers?? um no. good job to the translation team tho

Users who are viewing this thread