The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 14

@hedgemoney Unfortunately, this is tagged as smut. Fortunately, the promo alludes to him turning back to a human (who knows for how long) so hopefully that's when she does the deed.

LMAAOOO THEO’S TRAUMA OF THE SWORD 😂😂😂😂😂

Ugh badassery never dies 🖤🖤🖤

@Amarjeet

lol how is that a “go ahead and joke about sending death threats” also from three days ago? and the hypocrisy of calling people dcks when you act like that??

yikes. another example of entitlement. ew.

literally calling you out for making a horrible “joke“ that 1 is just rude and 2 has gotten a lot of other series dropped thus ruining it for Everyone else but lol

Dex-chan lover
RIP our boi bravery, crushed by sword lady 😂
Just be obedient dog and you'll be safe 🙏

I'd love to read this as a novel. Sadly the novel has not been translated yet.

Thank you so much for this fast translations!

This is great. I was worried at first because of the added smut tag and the proposed beastiality, but it all turned out way better than I expected. Also, every single one of them should be listening to every word she says since they were the ones who forced her to marry him and to attempt to produce a baby with him. She has full authority from that alone.

thank you for the chapters!
Really loving the story so far and how Astina just handles things. I cant stop laughing hahahahah
Can't wait to read more

Fed-Kun's army
Love the story so far. Except now we've apparently caught up with the raws. Long torturous wait ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread