The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
my dude...what part of that memory makes u think she needs any kind of help?

this is the reason hes not even on the race, if he was then he would have full confidence on her, or at least go: ''man i know shes gonna be alright but i go there just in case, so i can offer help if she wants it''

Well, if he's sincere about wanting to help out, he can lend his family's political support if Astina asks for it. She probably won't, though.

Double-page supporter
I am hoping the feelings he has towards her are more along the lines of friendship or admiration. He seemed to already have someone in his life he wanted to protect before meeting Astina (but then again, that could be family or close friends or etc).

He sort of looks like Althea from c3, the guy who Martina entrusted the throne!!

What a moron. Dude's deluded himself into believing he knows her. If he really knew her, he'd know she'd be fine and doesn't need someone weaker than her coming to save her.

Another poor side male character that the female lead won’t even look at 😔 it’s ok dude *pats on the back* 😕 hopefully he won’t turn out too pitiful or go on the wrong side lol

Fed-Kun's army
I mean I think Martina's first knight, the Duke's family, also loved her. She just attracts these nice guys.

@tannies

what a nice guy, its a pity that he isnt going to end up with FL (my guess this isnt a spoiler, just my guess)

Users who are viewing this thread