The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 20

Supporter
I hope this arc ends soon because holy sheep guys, in chapter 24
Grand duke Puppy turns back into human!

Fed-Kun's army
Castrate the bastard! And move on, because I can't wait for the juicy part of the plot that's coming soon.

Dex-chan lover
Exactly. How the vitium acts does not neglect the criminals offense
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
i love her. that's right!!! you're correct, goddess astina!!!

thank you very much for the update~

Double-page supporter
Thank you for returning but dang! I want more of this powerful lady. Yasssss...

Double-page supporter
Yeah Astina's right.
To ya'll who shit on the poor, raped, manipulated and abused maid in previous chapters be ashamed of yourselves!

Thanks for the update SYTS2K19 team

Fed-Kun's army
What a queen. How the victim acts have nothing to do with the fact that she still is a victim of your rape you piece of shit.

Double-page supporter
I love a main character that doesn't take bullshit, but did he seriously expect that to go well?

Dumbass: "I may have raped her but she's been a bitch to everyone around her!"

Best Girl: "So?"

I mean, not only did he admit to raping her, he assumed that him pointing out how much of a bitch she has been would save his ass. These idiots make it far too easy for Astina to shine to be perfectly honest. Regardless, I'm looking forward to her beating his dumb ass into the ground.

Dex-chan lover
I'm having a massive justice boner right now. Don't you dare cut me off dammit

Dex-chan lover
The maid... I know she have choice to not follow the Baron but, looking at her position, it's dead end for commoner like her. Her world isn't the modern world where victim have chance to have justice. This is a response to related comment/s about how Elize have choice to not being b1tch/continue to being bad (she does not have :) )

I mean...she was nasty to the maids who were nasty to her before she decided to take the Baron's protection.

They were throwing shit at her and insulting her because she was sick and slow during work...so I feel no pity for those maids.

Users who are viewing this thread