The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 23

Thank you for the translations! You made my daayyyyy!!

😍🤩🤩💯❤️❤️🙏😘😘😘😉🙏❤️😍

Fed-Kun's army
He's good companion but he must understand astina doesn't want to go back at least yet

That dude was friendzoned his whole life wasn't he. Bless his poor soul.

Benjamin’s 2nd ML syndrome is so severe it transcends lifetimes XD Poor boy reincarnated (this is a guess btw) just to be friend zoned again

Fed-Kun's army
ljafjdks FRIENDZONED IN TWO LIFETIMES!!! OH MY GOD!!! THE POOR SUCKER!!! 😭😭😭 i hope he finds someone who loves him back the way he wishes to aflkjsdflkj

theo... why so cute... ASTINA REALLY WENT AHEAD AND SAID "YEAH IMMA TRY TO BOINK THE DOGGO" SCREAMS BABY NO!!!!! SPECIALLY NOT TO THAT POOR BASTARD THAT LOVES YOU DSLKSADljk

thank you for the update lmfdsaljdfsljk i'm dying

fagadhgfcsghdfk omg it's going to get intense now
I like her bff tho :')) he's really nice
Thank you for the update

Wow a new update so fast thank you so much!!!!

I’ve never seen a childhood friend who loves the female lead actually feel like he respects the female lead as much as in this comic! It is quite refreshing

Oof Banjamin, it's better to just move on now bc you have no chance...I actually feel kinda bad.

Dex-chan lover
lmao imagine being a trusted, loyal, accomplished knight and a person who the female lead thinks of as a best friend and she'd still rather get impregnated by a dog - and what's worse, you're just like "ok well once you have your litter of puppies, i'll be waiting"

Users who are viewing this thread