Miyu-chan wa Zutto Tomodachi - Ch. 1 - The Return of My Childhood Friend

Dex-chan lover
The mc is very pathetic but the story seems interesting enough for now

Dex-chan lover
Literally gets abused by the guy and still thinks he's his friend. I just love retard MCs.
Here we go again a spineless, pathetic, naïve, kind, and loser mc. Not to mention, but I will anyway. He broke his leg falling down the stairs so he's also clumsy too. What's to like about this type of mc seriously. Why do authors think this type of mc is appealing to readers. Less than 5% of the readers will ever relate to this kind of mc.

Dex-chan lover
At least I hope the plot for this one will make more sense & not become convoluted while also making you question yourself on what is going on.

I'm still following it sadly & let me tell you that it is still confusing as hell. The beginning of it was great as Jimi sensei's behavior was hilarious. Take my opinion with a grain of salt but I'd say you probably better of turning your brain off if you decide to pick it up again.

As for this manga, I have to say I was not expecting that twist at the end. Here I thought she was some girl that is obsessed with the past & didn't like change but certainly not the whole she is a girl assuming Miyu's identity. I will say that I appreciate that she was willing to stand up for him while also manipulate the situation in her favor. Hope the ride isn't too suspenseful & not lead to someone getting stabbed (or being made into takiyaki). Thanks for the translations.
Seeing as what type of mc he's. He's going to fuck up sooner or later, and many times.

Dex-chan lover
Hideki always making my heart throb one way or another. I actually really need chapter 2 yesterday now.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I like where this is going. And man... the MC really just needs to stand up for himself more. But I guess after being bullied for so long, he's lost all his confidence and thought of him as a 'friend' to cope... poor guy.
I wonder who she is, though.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly the Protag is too dumb for my liking. But imma give it some time cuz the li'l hint of murder protag got with the vase in his hand has me thinking this may go a certain way down the line. As sometimes spineless dumb ass protags like him can take a certain path in this kinda story that I like seeing depending on how it's handled.

Dex-chan lover
This is the same guy who writes gumi no monster or something right? That series is such a goddamn mess even in it's narrative, I have to wonder if I should give this a chance.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, I'd take it. She's obviously nuts somehow but must care for him or she would never go that far especially with how much of a wimp he is/was.

Seems like she has issues with her own family as well from the way she reacted to the pictures, so it'll be interesting to see what this dynamic ends up being.

Fed-Kun's army
Definitely the bullied girl he saved. Lass went full yan after that. Stalked out real Miyu's personality, possibly plastic surgery, bought the vacant house (or just squatted it lmao), etc.
Can't be, that girl testified after the flower vase incident.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know why, but I'm suspicious of the MC being a replacement instead/too.
... I know it makes no sense, maybe I'm just being too suspicious.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being the mom
Busy working god knows where to make enough money as a single parent
Someone is pretending to be someone you know is dead to meet your kid
You rush back and find hes been bullied, injured, and was hiding it all
This dangerous child has been more helpful to him in two days than you in two years

Users who are viewing this thread