Miyu-chan wa Zutto Tomodachi - Ch. 1 - The Return of My Childhood Friend

Aggregator gang
Somehow I knew they'd pull that "she already passed away" thing. I'm looking forward to it.

Double-page supporter
This guy sure does love drawing his psycho schoolgirls.

I'm really curious now what would've happened if she had actually introduced herself to MC's mom, now there's a heart attack. Also want to know how they're going to explain her moving back to the old house and enrolling in school without parents.

Dex-chan lover
11/10 for make the FMC cute and scary. I got the yandere vibe, but suddenly the "she's dead" bomb was dropped... Damn.... :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
There were a lot of red flags with the girl, but I definitely did not expect that twist in the end. Looking forward to where the author is gonna take this, since it seems like Miyu isn't just his delusion?
My current theory is she became some sort of ghost to help out her childhood friend who has kinda lost his way. Such a tragedy though that by missing that festival, a lot of shit went wrong in their lives.
Ghosts don't bleed, or eat food. At least most ghosts don't.

Dex-chan lover
WIFE
my man always freakin delivers the most unhinged(lovely) women of the manga

Dex-chan lover
Ugh.....this is not a naive mC but retarded, scared into flipping onto some staris and coerced to give money, actively bullied and punched and sees the criminal as a friend?
Kill yourself guy.
Anyway, seeing how is going my guess is that the girl is the twin sister of Miyu, the way she was talking about moms makes me believe they were separated for some reason, they should have reunited back then but she died.
Maybe she was forced to become Miyu from her mother? Too little info right now.

Users who are viewing this thread