Miyu-chan wa Zutto Tomodachi - Ch. 1 - The Return of My Childhood Friend

Dex-chan lover
Midway through the chapter I had a assumption that it was either a different person being miyu or some kinda ghost/youkai (not likely but I'm keeping it in the back pocket). Interested in seeing who this is. I like this authors other work so I'm in for this.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting a generic romcom with childhood friend. Then she is a psycho. Then last 4 pages hit you

Dex-chan lover
Not a huge fan of the MC though. Noone with more than 3 braincells would think someone who is tormenting you everyday as an actual friend. No matter how lonely you are. Also, prepare for a tearjerker for the bully since story made a point that his character changed completely after the festival as well so there is gonna be a reason for it. Can't be related to Miyu though since he has seen her in the class and didn't react in any wierd way.
It's worse than three brain cells. One went missing and the other two are out looking for it.

Dex-chan lover
bullied girl he saved comes back as ??

Definitely the bullied girl he saved. Lass went full yan after that. Stalked out real Miyu's personality, possibly plastic surgery, bought the vacant house (or just squatted it lmao), etc.

No, because that girl testified against Murai at the bottom of page 53.

Dex-chan lover
She's a keeper. Or rather, she's the type of woman to keep you...
I'm afraid for MC but she's a force for good, for now anyway...

SHE WAS DEAD ALL ALONG? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

jak

Contributor
I was just expecting her to be yandere. This was a twist I did not expect.

Dex-chan lover
Her smile is different, so I'm sure it's a different girl. She's almost forcing herself to smile in the color images. The real Miyu had a big silly grin, while this one seems tense or forced. Not that she's not happy sometimes, but that she's in pain. At first it seemed like maturity, but now it sticks out too much. Her love of taiyaki is extreme, so I'm not sure if it's forcing a character or showing something distinct anymore

She's definitely going to kill that bully. If Miyu wouldn't have died if Yuushin showed up on time, and she's supposed to act like Miyu's avatar, that boy indirectly killed Miyu. He must die for justice to be served... is exactly the sort of logic to expect.

So far I'm guessing the heroine was forced by her current mom (Miyu's mom) to mimic her dead daughter. Miyutoo may have been uncomfortable comparing the boy's mother to her own. Miyu's father would have been telling the truth. And if she moved in it's with a parent, and instead of feeling emotionally distant to a mom it's more likely the mother we only saw in a photo is currently raising this Miyu in an old home. Both parents are characters, we only know one had a caring moment and one was painted as distant.

I could be wrong though, and she's like a zombie, or the father was lied to about her death so mom could escape or abduct her, or something. Pretty sure this is a new person with her own backstory though. She can be seen, is properly enrolled in school, is going to greet mom

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
IT'S HER MOM!1!!!1!

Are there any Taiyaki with meat as its filling?

Dex-chan lover
We better not see that c*nt ever again. I would record every encounter with him and maybe strangle him when I got him saying that sh*t on recording.

Users who are viewing this thread