Miyu-chan wa Zutto Tomodachi - Ch. 1 - The Return of My Childhood Friend

Fed-Kun's army
I usually like a well done yandere, It's an interesting trope, specially if there is a reason for her to be like that. Even tho there are things I didn't like this is overall a great set up.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like the beta cuck MC, also hitting would get expelled but stealing money wouldn't? Also if the other girl was a witness they'd have long ago could have gotten him expelled. Heck all MC had to do was "mark" the money somehow and the tell the teachers and that'd be the end of that.

Considering she can touch things and the school introduced her she has to be a real person not a ghost. My assumptions are either she faked her death or she's someone who is impersonating the FL (Either a stalker for FL that wanted to become her or a friend that went crazy after her death either way it had to be someone who knew about MC). Also did his mother never tell her son his best friend died years ago? What a dick move.

Dex-chan lover
OK DAMM, i was like ok this is cool... some real manipulative girl is interesting.
But the end got me HOOKED, WHAT.

Dex-chan lover
Yuta Okkotsu will say: Just go for it my guy. She's a keeper.

Double-page supporter
Plot twist! i thought she was a yandere but i guess she's dead?

Dex-chan lover
i want to beat the shit out of the protagonist too tbh

how are mangaka so good at making perfectly punchable, wishy-washy annoying ass mcs.

Dex-chan lover
iu

Users who are viewing this thread