The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 23

I reaaally hate myself always simping for the second ml i should stop doin it honestly

Ugh i feel bad for him, but this is for sake of ship, Astina and grand Duke....
I hope Benjamin get his happiness
Thanks for chapter :)

I really really really hope benjamin and kanna can fall in love. maybe bond over trying to help their sister. Gah, when the second male leads of books are so good I cant stand seeing them hold a candle for the fl even when she loves another aaaa-

@conveyeren i just spent the last 30 min zooming thru chapter comments to find what you were talking about 😭 but yeah, more evidence your theory is right!!!!

What I’m a lil confused about it the bloodline of the current royal fam. Was Althea the defacto King after Astina died? Or did he stay a royal advisor?? I mean, if yes, that feeds into my hesitant theory bout Benjamin not being a normal lower noble. & with the way he rode off to the castle to solidify power...maybe i’m reading too much into it, but maybe Benjamin’s bg isn’t so simple...? Which. Could get complicated 😬

Fed-Kun's army
Like I said on a previous chapter, she doesn't necessarily have to do the act to be impregnated, like she could just collect an apply if you get what I mean. Tbh I find it pretty weird that they all (her included apparently) thinks it would ok for her to actually have sex with a wolf. Not like my proposition is pretty weird too but less I guess? Tbf the simple fact that they want a wolf to have a child with a women is pretty damn weird to begin with but whatever.

Also when does he actually turn back and become human again like it's said in the description? It's pretty strange that something in the synopsis didn't happened yet at the 23rd chapter but I guess if it wasn't mentioned I might have grossed out and just dropped the whole thing so I guess it's not that stupid.

Fed-Kun's army
So this really has a love triangle with a 2and ML how disappointed.🤮 Time to drop

Is anyone else uncomfortable with the plot like I know for a fact it's wrong but I'm not sure what level of wrong like is it like a furry thing or is it straight up bestiality.

@Your_Dino_Overlord

not bestiality, he turns back into a human at the end of the next chapter

i believe he turns into a human for 12 hour intervals when astina gives theo a kiss if the spoilers i saw were correct

i can't say anything about astina's thoughts tho

ju5sm7b5b3w41.png

I have nothing to fret about, on the contrary I'm actually enjoying this story so much

I wonder what he's up to tho
Is the imperial family dangerous to our mc?

Users who are viewing this thread