The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 27

Didn't she curse the family cause of everything that happened(in her previous life)? It would be interesting if because the house has the same blood that it's her curse that's causing everything....

Aggregator gang
Hahahahahaha that was a LOT of the same song lyrics XD
Is the song that good!? LOL poor Romee.
Also, I'm too tired to make sense of that Princess's daughter's son's Theodore therefore..... explanation haha. I'm going to have to read that again after I get some sleep 😴
Thanks for the chapter~

Touch me with the light off and the chain on XDDDD burst out laughing from the last panel.

LMAO

CHOKE ME WHILE U HATE ME. BUT YOU LOVE ME
Ya'all lets get on Discord rn!

Kvæl mig når du hader mig men du elsker mig.

wait, so the past Theodore is Theodore and the present Theodore is Thereode????

Who's Corpse and why do I reminded of that youtuber's name I have been seeing on my dashboard
The lyrics kinda catchy so ima search it

Thank you for the chapter

will theo regain any of his memories as a wolf? And who was it that cursed his family??

Oohh i thought theodore was reborn but without memories, turns out it’s a matter of bloodline yeah?

Aggregator gang
Damn he has no idea how much more better his wife is at doing his job than him. Almost his entire counsel or whatever was corrupt as fuck right under his nose. I guess I can't blame him though since he was probably too busy worrying about the curse to notice it

Users who are viewing this thread