The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 30

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, obviously him being human again is just temporary. A forward moving plot demands that he change back into the wolf for whatever reason the author comes up with. Being rejected? Broken Heart? Full moon?

Poor girl. She is strong and resourceful but it doesn't change the fact that she had a hard life.

Double-page supporter
@Kinonokin

Nah obviously this is romanticized. Irl people fall in/out of love or break up all the time. People also move on from that. Just life

Thanks for the update!

As I get more invested into the FL, I get more scare that the author would just use some cheesy ways to force those 2 into a couple. I mean, I like to see them as a couple but FL has a lot to sort out, emotionally wise. And she probably is the reason why that duke house was cursed in the first place

Theo is so understanding its crazy. I don't think I've seen a manga character so cooperative and understanding with his circumstances. XD

Fed-Kun's army
@ scarlet_summer Not agree. You are comparing people of modern society to humans who live in a not-so-peaceful age. We move on fast because there are distractions like games, internet, tv,... . Our day to day life is not always a roller coaster so it's more forgettable. Meanwhile, ML had a bunch of disasters dumped on her head continuously, now that's more memorable.

Theodore is so sweet and understanding... I really like him so far!

Thanks for the chapter!

@scarlet_summer I kinda agree on @bosbarret comment. But the most important organ I think is the brain. People around can be in a coma(trauma, depression, etc.) for the rest of there lifetime, be it modern or past era. We haven’t progress as much as we want in our research of the brain. A lot of anomaly in life too. But comparing your lover forcing you to kill him yourself to something as breaking up with a girl/boyfriend(lover) is surreal. Not even including the memories and there past being together or how long they spend time together.

Dex-chan lover
@bosbarret The idea of romantic love is a fairly modern one so this entire background isn't accurate; particularly for nobility.
That, plus the fact that people would be way more used to death I'd argue would make it rather more easy to move on than in reverse. When life expectancy is something like 50 - and that's excluding child death - your attitude will be quite different compared to when you can expect the people around you to live to 80.

Anyway, I'd say realistically the healthy thing to do would be to move on from the past, acknowledge that that's history, and find somebody else. But obviously the author would never dare do that.

Users who are viewing this thread