The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 30

Theodore was an ahole. I really hope thereode is not reincarnation of him. Which would be painful for thereode bc 'martina' loves theodore even now he suffers either way

I wonder why he made her kill him?
And not just you know, do it himself.
Was it his plan to make Martina queen???

I'm kind of hating the og ml more and more? Except that I dont really wanna judge him too quickly we haven't even seen his side of the story. so go away these feelings of hatred

@Mai_loves_icecream
I would like to believe he had a reason for making her kill him.
@Pyoro
I don't mind what the author does as long as the characters are happy and well, that the characters actually deserve it(referring to the abandoned empress here).
Moving on will be impossible for our protagonist as long as she stays with her husband, maybe. He and her past love look too alike for it to be a coincidence. Also, she doesn't even know why the emperor staged(I believe it was a farce to get her the throne or something else, still a farce that he knew would get him killed) that betrayal.

Fed-Kun's army
@bosbarret not sure what really is the argument here, but modern and old world doesn't affect the emotions that ppl go thru when they love. dying like that without any reason being told to you and being betrayed isn't something you forget like 1 2 3
betrayal is never easy to handle and this isn't a situation like oh he broke up with her that's it- that was a lifetime of trust she put on the line for him and its the same as a family member or best friend u hold dear betraying u

Thanks for releasing the next chapter so quickly!
Heart breaking for Martina. Waiting to see how the author handles the rest of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread