The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 30

https://newtoki88.com/webtoon/6089793/%EA%B7%B8%EB%85%80%EC%99%80-%EC%95%BC%EC%88%98?toon=%EC%9D%BC%EB%B0%98%EC%9B%B9%ED%88%B0

There are 3 more raw chapters

@Capt_Gigglepants @sugarcaney She's not 12. In the scene where she reprimanded her father's guard with the sword she was 12 and since then she went to school for at least a few years. Or if it was that I remembered wrong and she was actually 10 then you can still tell by her body that shes at least 16, I want to say 18

@Chiakoi ummm its kinda hard for her to claim to be a few hundred old, dead empress, no matter how similar she looks and acts. i also don't think she even needs to do that but what do you have in mind?

Fed-Kun's army
@JollA you dont know that! There is nowhere in the webcomic after the scene where it says she is 12, that says X years later or says a different age. For all we know, she had a mega growth spurt and grew up really quickly in a matter of months. Until then, She is 12 aand everything that happens in this webcomic is pedo sus. (also much more funny if you react to everything everyone says about/at her with "but shes only 12!!!)

i mean you are technically right but imagine seeing a 12-year-old matching height with a 25-year-old😭😭plus I assume ml has average male lead stats so he's considered tall .. yeah im just gonna assume shes 17.

@JollA
I was thinking of more down the line, where she has the trust of people she is closest to, she tells her story to them. They can think she's joking, or an obsessive fan of, but importantly they eventually accept it (thru hoops of logic/trust that I cannot hash yet (not humoring)). Its not about reclaiming her position as Empress but more like, she is Astina, but also Martina, while she does have her new roles as Astina, the new duchess, she is at her core her true name, Martina, the name with which the duke and maybe some other people will call her.

I dont know if Im making much sense, but I just dont like it when characters leave their original name behind because "its all in the past" because imo its like acting as if they didn't have a life before

Mega pain is when they say things like "from now on I'll live my life as X"

Yee I definitely get that, and the way I see it shes going to have to admit to someone that shes Martina to solve the curse anyway

Interesting how her background haunts her. It's not like other series where the reincarnation thing is forgot about most of the time. There is actually character grow stemming from her past life, she was naive in the past and now she is wiser.

Users who are viewing this thread