The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 35

Thank you for the translation!!!

And merry Christmas everyone!!! β€οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸŽ‰πŸŽ„

@Naruuro123 same. i can't agree with you more (since, "she's not like other girls" is not at all a compliment and only a degrading thing to say ). but i also can't ignore the fact that "most women" here is being used in the context that "most women, who had been sold into a marriage with a literal beast, would like to run away/escape their doomed fate of either being eaten alive or rotting away in a manor." since this was a heterosexual marriage, here "most women" has been used. had this been a yaoi manga /homosexual marriage, author/translator would've used "most men" or "majority people" .

stop making me question my sexuality xD

first melissa from 'beware the villainess', now this lady... i'm starting to think i have a thing for strong women in pants and with glasses...

"how far did she try to take things?": oh Theo, is you only knew or remembered that unforgettable first night (for us readers) 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

And MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! I hope you all enjoy the festivities while keeping safe πŸ˜‰

the only thing sexier than her flexing her brain on the staircase is your hard work!!!!! thanks for all the love filled scanlations this year!!!

Users who are viewing this thread