The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 37

Fed-Kun's army
he is so cute that I'm hoping he isn't the reincarnation of the guy she loved before. I know he most likely is but I wish he wasn't.
I don't think her first love is bad but he hurt her and she probably will never truly forgive him despite understanding him. I want her to have a clean beginning and I wish that he is some distant relative to her first love but not HIM

Dex-chan lover
@buecherwurmin Seirei no Moribito and Kemono no Souja Erin feature 2 of the best anime female main characters, and both are adapted from the works of the same autor.

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps he turns whenever he falls asleep? Time to test if he can do short naps and turn, or if he's normal if he... "stays awake" the whole night.

Fed-Kun's army
hmmm... so unless he gets turned on with that lease around his neck, then there goes my theory of arrousal being his trigger.

Ohhh If she kisses him right now, would he turn back? Or it only works when its night and he's asleep?

aaa love all of the characters so much <3 thank you so much for the translation!

Why does he turn into beast again and again T-T
Thank you for the translation! ^^

Haha when I saw his putting his own leash around his neck, I just knew he was going to transform !

Users who are viewing this thread