The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 40

Duke: "Why am I so weirdly excited at the sight of my beautiful badass wife expertly swinging a sword around? It's a mystery!"

Out of topic, but I really love that panel when the maid is running for Hysen. There's so much movement! I'm so used to seeing deadly stiff characters in webtoons it's a refreshing change of pace

@bagofsaltysalt
I know you where replying to someone else but you dont believe how useful this is! I've been wondering how to do it for the longest time. Thank you sooo much! 🙏🙏❤️❤️😊😊
I hope you have a great day!
59349318.jpg

@Bekka I gotchu fam happy to help
D1Ng12lX4AA55yl.jpg

Also note to those of u who r adding pics on ur phone. U may have to open image in new tab and copy that url if the copy image address option doesn't pop up

Dex-chan lover
I just keep falling in love with this story and art. That little reminder of how she used the sword to discipline doggo just in case the reader doesn't get it. Awesome.

Thank you for the chapter! The Duke is so whipped for her lmaoo but gosh Hysen is so cute lol

Kaksdhkabs he’s whipped alright. Quite literally too.

Unrealistically good looking huh

"Is this what they call.. the vertigo of love?"
Nope, that's what they call PTSD after your doggy form was trained to be obedient lmao

Gahh I love this webcomic so so much. Please make them wear pretty clothes again next time.

Hysen with his milk-tea like warmth and charm lol it made me smile

😂😂😂 if that was the case, then a person who went limp and heart beating fast in front of a scary ghost meant they're a die hard fan of the ghost like what old-school shoujo usually had, some even fainted at the gaze

Supporter
Surprise gay route!

Jokes aside, glad to see older characters reappear. I'm tired of the focus on those scummy sycophant nobles

"Who is this unrealistically good-looking man?!" MEEEEEEEEE READING ISEKAI

He falls in love to a woman holding a sword? Either he likes aggressive women who can awaken the beast with in him 😏or he’s a masochist. I’m leaning on him being an M from all those times of him being a doggo and being obedient.

Users who are viewing this thread