The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 41

Group Leader
lmao he has the Doki-doki's but doesn't understand why😂😂

Astina, sis, pls tell him that you trained him with a sword when he's a wolf so he most definitely is afraid just from viewing you with one 😂😂--it seems he has no problem with anyone else wielding one lol

Thank you for the chapter! The Duke is so cute and innocent lmaoo I
I died at the edit 💀

And so a misunderstanding is born. Lolol so your heart goes doki doki when see astina with sword? Sorry my man it's either a kink or you're mistaking doki doki for another sfx.

I'd really prefer him being into sword-wielding women over him having emotional trauma. Sadly, I don't feel like that's the direction this story is going.

Dex-chan lover
In psychology, this is what is known as "misattribution of arousal", aka, The Suspension Bridge Effect. His heart pounds seeing her with a sword, misattributes the deep-seated unconscious trauma as romantic feelings.

"Or, that might be your body remembering its past trauma as A LITERAL DOG." 🤣
Seems legit.
Who am I to question a google search?

Dex-chan lover
Astina marries a doggo man of culture. She realizes Theo is actually a normie.

Fed-Kun's army
I think that doki-doki is another kind of doki-doki.. 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well, at least our MC understand it right away 😂😂🤣

Dex-chan lover
@Diamona
The way I see it, Theo is slowly going to think he is awakening to kinks related to being choked by collars, or being beaten up by a dominant female lead with a sword.

And none of it is true. He is going to think he fell in love, and think that so much he actually falls in love.

Users who are viewing this thread