The Lady and the Beast - Ch. 43

Supporter
What I am calling is he's gonna be disciplined thoroughly for tomorrows breakfast.

Imagine us, readers, finally going to be in this awesome manhwa...

Female Readers (Might do it): "FUCKING YES WE'RE HERE" *kidnaps Theo and yeets away*

Male readers (probably): *yeets Astina or Theo* "HAH"

Me: "I see Chaos has arrived"

Staff: "Ah shit here we go again"

Who IS this little shit? Author neglected to tell us who he is. Seems like he's related to the Duke, but then why is he an attendant? And if he's an attendant, why is he so snobby to think he should inherit everything? And if he's related to Theodore, why isn't HE afflicted by the curse?

And for being 19, he sure is a little shit. There, I said it twice.

"How rude." Duchess is going to be like: 500 laps around the training field! Then I'll train you!

Haha, poor kid has no idea what he's walked into lol

Thx for the update!

Well, the duke be like: "So cute, he is only 19" and to her "she is more mature, intelligent and stronger than me and she is only 19!"

Dex-chan lover
And here he thought having to transcribe one book was bad ...

@Eksentrysyti He's a cousin, it literally says there. Surely the curse can't affect everyone related, otherwise there'd now be thousands of werewolf monsters around. It probably just follows the direct male lineage or something.

As for being an attendant: it's a similar concept to being a lady-in-waiting I'd assume; being fostered out to strengthen dynastic ties and being educated (the Japanese had also something called gyogi-minarai, not sure about Koreans but probably they too).

Not a fan of Arthur so far, but maybe he's supposed to be annoying at first. 🤔 We'll see!

Thank you for the translation! 😊

He is right about all of the Duchesses being sacrifices in the family.
And I guess his cousin turning into a beast after turning 20 probably has him worried.

Users who are viewing this thread