The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
2 of the dads in this chapter are AWESOME. The other one can go jump off a cliff.

Dex-chan lover
that's what they get but shy aren't they already in prison awaiting trial. Only home arrest? Now would be a good time for the little brother to help her out as a witness and get rid of his brother, wouldn't that put him closer to the crown? I forgot which one is the crown prince lol

Home arrest is normal considering they are high ranking members of this society... even if they did something completely wrong, as long as the trial has not happened, they will be treated with the utmost respect possible = house arrest instead of prison.
You can also see the house arrest as a gilded prison.

Hope the king meant he was disappointed that the prince would have an affair and try to poison someone, and not that he was disappointed the prince was caught.

I'm guessing she'll manage to slither out of punishment and possibly put the blame on the prince? Seems kind of early for the female villain to get put away, and the prince is...well, the prince, so his punishment would probably not be as bad as hers.

Lmao, she's such a fool; she lost composure and let everyone know what she did (I don't know how she'll pay for her misdeed tho, she's the daughter of a Marchese, after all).

Anyway, I don't trust any royal character, they have to show their worth first. As for the Emperor, he probably ain't that disappointed because his kid is still the Crown Prince. Love her papa, he's so supportive. <3

Thank you for the translation!
The story is interesting but the art seems weird somehow? I know it's the same artist as miss not-so-sidekick but it looks worse, the proportions are wild - look at eve's ever-changing height or winston's shoulders. I dunno, maybe it's their earlier work or smth

Aggregator gang
I hope some nobles manage to shit on the prince for lèse Majesté or some shit like that.

Beyond the fact that he was involved in a murder, he tried to murder the woman the emperor chose for him. Isn't that insulting the emperor or something like that?

I don't get the premise. The prince engage to rukina because he needs the duke power, but if he kills rukina even before they got married what would he and ally get?
And I can't stop laughing looking at the proportion 😭

Fed-Kun's army
Lmaooo you gooo best dad!!!!

@noonagone
I guess he thinks like this?
Even if Rukina died, her dad will remember the prince as someone who loves his daughter and the person his daughter loved. So he will support him till the end... (???)
And about the proportion... I'm with you on this one. Looool XD
It works well with a gag manhwa like miss not so sidekick, but with this one.... Questionable.. 🤣🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread