The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 7

Uh 3 months isn't enough to go from 400+ to 140 without MAJOR health implications. Also with how much she was working out she wouldn't have little twig arms!!

Don't apply real life science and physics to manhua/mangas it will mess up your reading

Dex-chan lover
The text clearly says "After Six Months".

The duke had apparently been gone for three months, but that's not when the diet plan began.

Of course ten pounds a week is still much too rapid.

I read up to 14 chapters in the raws and I am telling you that she became so beautiful 😍❤❤ and more drama is coming soon . And I hate the prince and that black haird girl !

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation work, though you really should get someone to quality control it.
If getting help from others isn't viable for you, I suggest looking over it slowly a few hours after you finish translating so you have a refreshed mind and can clearly see mistakes.

@Fushiginiku
actually it says after 6 moths 😆

Finally, now the story can really begin! I want to know who the dark haired boy is on the cover!!!! Ooh and mess that Rex or whatever UP!!

Thx!

GOOD LORD! What happened to this poor man's hands/arm?

ZiGFol1.png

vG96HuJ.png

He's got a real case of the noodles going on there.

UM SIR WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HER ROOM I'M- wow also that glow-up <3

Thanks so much for the translations! especially since it seems like it was dropped by the other translation team

Losing that much weight in 3 months would litterally kill your liver, kidneys and heart. Please keep that in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread