The Lady's Law of Survival

OW YISSS!! I FUCKIN LOVE THIS ARTIST!
let's just hope the story is as good as MNSS (since the story comes from different author)!

I'm simple person ... I SAW THE ART by YUMYUM, I CLICK DIRECT!! 🤩

I think this story is promising! I'll dutifully follow it.

Ah, two chapters in and we already spot a rotting compost bin pretending to be a pure white lotus. (⌐■_■)

Btw, I understand that she's fat, but why is she so small?? She's so tall in the cover so what the heck ??? Does being skinny get you to be taller lmao ? She's smaller then a child, are y'all for real ? Since she's so tall she shouldn't look this far either even if she's overweight, yes fat and tall people do exist as well, like wtf ?? Yeah, I didn't like this, and why is she so red ?? She doesn't even know them so she shouldn't be getting flustered because of it.

Also, I'm here cause she looks like Arwin and that guy has red eyes and blonde hair, though the blue haired one has a shape that looks more like Arwin's, so anyway I'm here for Arwin's face, his hair and his eyes lmao, (talking about the awesome bestest handsomest man in Miss not so sidekick)

Not gonna lie, really do not like the way the artist's renders male leads(if that black haired guy on the cover is the male lead), I like the secondary male leads better in her style.
What a shame...

Love the art and her work in Miss not so sidekick, but that cover really doesn't do the blonde guy justice and Yama from the first chapter looked hideous. The coloring in chapter one just looked so odd

Dex-chan lover
I might already said this. But the artist has made progress since Ms. Sidekick. Ms. Sidekick used to have worst panel experience for me, but this one is tell a story as smooth as possible. Also for current webtoon standards, this story surely didn't hesitate to cover a lot for one mere chapter. Don't forget to support it's official release (when it comes)~

Manhwa raw is currently at chapter 14. Plot isn't well developed and MC is still immature despite living for at least 75 years? Hopefully to see growth in the next few chaps tho.

Also, blue hair boy best boy

The one of the artist is the same artist as Miss-Not-So-Sidekick but the author is a BL writer (with 1 oneshot anthology and this 1 which is shoujo). Her BL stories usually gets a rating of 7.9 while her Oneshot anthology is above 8.00 therefore, I have high hopes for this.

The art is so beautiful~💕💕💕 reminds me of Miss Not So Sidekick~ Lucina and Prince Huiren is like the alter version of Latte and Arwin (Lucina having Arwin's hair color and Hui with Latte's hair color) 💕💕💕

Users who are viewing this thread