The Lady's Law of Survival

hmm is Ren feeling guilty for Eve getting poisoned and going into a coma or is he feeling guilty cuz he can't help his brother?? I know he says it's the first one but IDK .... IT FEELS LIKE THE SECOND REASON CUZ he had been helping his brother this whole time.... like to me it seems like he feels depressed cuz he had been helping his bro this whole time but now realizes that his bro is batshit crazy.... i don't think ren had done much to help Eve, even when she woke up....

MOOOOOREEEE PLS 😭❤️ I keep coming to reread it cuz the art and the plot is so good and entertaining

How to spill hot tea all over yourself:
f07e73dc08a9.jpg

Thanks for picking this up! Hope the jealous b doesn’t die she needs to learn she’s been a b and help take down psycho prince

after waiting until the most recent chapters, i’m deciding to drop this. to future readers, if you want a complex, well written story, this isn’t for you. the dialogue and pacing seems very awkward, and the characters all seem very one dimensional with no deeper motives or level of thinking without attempting to make the mc look good. for antagonists, the ones here do nothing to move the story along.

I read from chapter 1 to 27, and the bytch's name keep changing hahaha
Ellie, Ally, and now Alice

thanks for all the hard work though, really appreciate it!

Please more.
If you don't want to snipe, why don't you propose them a collaboration on this work. Your work is quite good.

ahhhh I want to see what
she did to him
Yay thanks for translating this
would this even be considered sniped when they take forever to upload a new chapter
and someones just helping out
mmmm

Thank u so much for translating! I love your attitude the comments as well as the original translating grp! Personally I love this manhwa so much I honestly don’t care who translates it but thanks for translating chapters 27 and 28 with such great quality and being so respectful ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread