The Last Human

Group Leader
Tbh I don't fully understand how this came to be, but it's not a Chinese manhua without some sort of revenge story.

Dex-chan lover
i ve read a lot of manhua..but this one has the most correct english i guess...more like the dialogue sounds right....well, probably other manhua i ve read mostly are in ancient timeline.

I know this is probably a lack of firearms knowledge but first page

"I am out of bullets"

*sees exactly 12 bullets on the ground*

(think the author meant to draw casings there not usable ammunition)
Could be the gun just jammed alot which wouldnt be too surprising given the scenario.

@Apackof12Ninjas
Yeah, or maybe they're 'loose' bullets and it's less 'I no longer have any bullets' and more 'I no longer have any bullets in a clip and the Zombie Horde means I don't have time to reload them' sort of thing.

What does "MD" stand for ? im reading the raws and this are the 2 letters ive seen in multiple manhuas despite them being chinese

@astraea it’s a abbreviated version of a swear word. Literally means something similar to “(f) your mom”. I guess it would be like a fck or a shit in a sentence; MD would be the letters used to go past the censorship.

It's great to see that after 100 chapters the story is still going strong.

Puk

Wow the quality seems to have spiked up recently. It's gotten really enjoyable and refined.

Users who are viewing this thread