The Live - Ch. 8

Uh ohh... I want that bitch to die not my little bro T-T

Fed-Kun's army
no omg :((( the moment he was like "you won't die" and promising him he will personally make sure of that, i felt a death flag trigger, especially with his background of having children to take care of and things to live for, i- :(((( DEath flags for days NO

i SINCERELy hope the kid survives and instead he isn't killed off to further MC's determination/personality. i really really really really hope the author doesn't make that decision :(

thank you for the translation!

Would be nice if the guy survived, its quite hard to imagine that the MC will be able to solo everything there is, even though hes strong compared to everyone.

Group Leader
Spoilers:
the girl gets chopped up by main character, stupid thotttt

Why does everyone want the girl to die, she clearly has a mild case of PTSD. Defending the stone != survive. Also her fighting near the stone might also be an additional risk to the MC as if you have no will to fight or are to scared to you can literally become an additional risk. Ie the MC has to protect the stone AND the girl, whch hes is doing already

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I was expecting the MC to comfort the guy by telling him that they just need to survive this stage, and the rest of the tutorial will be much easier in turn.
That is the reason the MC chose the red door to begin with.

@jackty89
Yeah, no reason for her to outright die, and I'd be surprised if she'd have no redemption by the end of that stage. Writers usually don't create a small group like that, just to further decrease it.
A group of 3 people is pretty much peachy for the start of the story.

Contributor
Honestly... I have the feeling that kid is the one who killed his wife and daughter.

So foolish.... she might be able to survive this phase but since she didn't do anything at all, she won't get stat points and most likely won't survive the next one

I do hope the kid survives because he isn't running away and is working to stay alive. While staying out of it may save her to the end of the stage, she would have gain no skill and will have to depend on other to survive. Also perhaps gaining a second skill may be harder than gaining the first, which is yunjae didn't gain anything despite killing the most goblins.

Fed-Kun's army
Why didnt they take some material from those houses and make a barricade around the stone?

Users who are viewing this thread