The Long Summer on August 31 - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - August 31 Thinking About Your Future

Supporter
dude was super smooth at the end. The colour pages were also great, was it an alternate timeline or Suzuki just daydreaming?
Probably a dream.

Suzuki’s self destructions have been on decline. She has been also quite indirect with her feelings, although Suzuki wont ever catch on to them unless told so… well, like any man around.

Pretty wholesome manga and has quite a nice pace and development!

Dex-chan lover
vyx8ezr.png

Me
I miss university
I really really do

Contributor
These first few page dreams of his are becoming more and more vivid. Or are they really dreams? He's applying to Tokyo University? Wow! Takaya is kinda like a high spec computer with wonky software installed... actually handsome, book-smart and got a decent physique through martial arts; but he's also extremely socially awkward and clueless at interaction with girls. Although to his credit he has already improved at least a little since the very beginning.

Kana dodging the question made me a little curious. She already stopped opening up her heart to him ever since that failed midnight kiss so we've hit a brick wall on that front, but he managed to make her answer the question after her slip-up. So he learns in this chapter that she's talented at drawing and wanted to apply to an art school.

Users who are viewing this thread