The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
yes take her as your assistant and marry her
she's a dumbass I love these characters

eager to see what the maid's gonna do now

Aggregator gang
@AKIOZ: You might want to pull up a chair. I suspect we've got still a good half-a-month yet before the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I love the this baka princess, but i don't expecting i would like the King and Lord Grantz already. Such an understanding fathers.

Ohh..... Foreshadows in the distance.... very interesting how this story will go , but its yuri.. yuri is great regardless of the plot point, yuri for life, THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER!

I am currently reading the WN and am curious as to what they are going to do...

Are they going to talk to the princess about her reinstatement in the crown succession? Like at all? Cuz it was only talked about a little between the King and Duke... I have only gotten to chapter 6 but it seems pretty important to the plot

Dex-chan lover
Grantz be like:

WHAAAAAT?

THE PRINCE IS ABSOLUTE CRAP AND YOUR DAUGHTER IS REALLY GAE FOR MINE?

Easy, king. It's perfect. Let's just OVERTHROW THE WHOLE PATRIARCHY SYSTEM TO REPLACE IT WITH A MATRIARCHY AND PROBLEM SOLVED!

fuck, that's genius in it's own way. Sasuga yuri

Aggregator gang
@Brady10:
Are you sure you're reading the WN? Because the very first time the story ever mentions reinstating her claim to the throne, she is in the room and reacts to it about like one would expect. I'm pretty sure that's in chapter 3.

Users who are viewing this thread