The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
😭 what if your purpose is being with the princess, really hope she starts making her own path

Dex-chan lover
Ouch they downgraded Euphie in the manga, wonder how she's going to react to the subjugation

@Cornonthekopp I feel like though it's setting up a major clash in feeling during the subjugation. She feels hopeless Now, how's she going to feel when she sees
Dragon Anise
?

@skilodracus
Manga has been pulling back on things that were revealed casually in the novel. I guess they want them to have more oomph when their time comes in the manga.

yo didnt the most recent chapter of We Shall Now Begin Ethics (28 iirc) address this? When people suddemly have newfound freedom they are overwhelmed and may eventually turn back to authority or smt?

Dex-chan lover
Hang in there Euphie!

Going from child to adult can be rough, but there's nothing for it except to learn and grow up.

Damn, I am liking the characterization and development of both here. I'm especially glad to see that even though Anise is one of the few Yuri protags I've seen who are so forward with their own interests, she is genuinely interested in Euphie's goodwill and doesn't force her to be anything. That's huge!

I have no idea what is it that you long for, but whatever it is I hope it includes some yuri action with Anise.

@xuanchiao I have not a clue what "We Shall Now Begin Ethics" is, but that sounds about right to me. Seems logical that someone would go through something akin to culture shock when they are suddenly given options and choices when there were none before. Heck! Even a fish will hover in the corner of a tank for days if transferred from a small space to a large space!

Dex-chan lover
Dang she's cool. I wish I was that cool.

Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread