The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Oh man I am so hyped to see her fight this dragon. I am going to love their reactions if she is able to kill it.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I got no sympathy for the prince either
no matter what he feels, he shouldn't have fucked Euphelia's situation, who was just an innocent bystander trying her best to play her role, what a dumbass
also I just want to see Anne-Sophia fight the goddamned dragon
and her tattoos
please

hahaha 🤣🤣

it's weird but the king is my favorite character in this manga. lol, poor suffering parent with not just one but TWO totally bonkers weird kids intent on causing trouble and giving him a heart attack 🤣🤣

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@hydrangea_wine @Azure_Reaper His reason for condemning Euphellia was probably because he has severe inferiority complex (thanks to his sister).

I say was because i read through different media. Not that I agree with it. The prince is still an ass.

Kind of make sense politically though. His current predicament is because his sister is OP. If he marries Euphelia than rumors would be "Euphelia is running the country, not the King/Prince"

"Reasons for dragon slaying"
Algard: Validating my succession
Anne-Sophie: M A T E R I A L

Double-page supporter
Thank God this got picked up.
Thank you for your hardwork!

anyone have a link for reading the translated LN/WN? which one is best media to read though?

Double-page supporter
still got no sympathy for the idiot that harshly backed euphellia into a corner with zero solid evidence that would've literally killed her position in society if it weren't for sophia interfering accidentally

Aggregator gang
But... I wanted to see the (spoilers for how the novel differs at this point in the story)
flying dragon bone motorcycle. In the novel she had already killed dragons before the stampede and there was not one here.

Imagine has a whole chapter dedicated to telling your motive, then get it snatched away. 😄

Dex-chan lover
The prince be like : I must to this to prove my worth, Father. Please let me do it.
The princess be like : Well I don't know I hardly remember what happened maybe I was high on crack or something

this is really good from the start and as it goes n it becomes better and better. too bad its montly i cant wait for next chapter every time. Thanks for the translation!!

Dex-chan lover
Nooooo! Ai-chan wanted to see the dragonhead jet plane!!! Why flying broom?

Double-page supporter
Justification of evil deeds are still evil deeds, whether he claims that he wants to slay the dragon or "helps" their kingdom, if he is doing just because he wants to get back at his sister, deny and underwhelm his ex-fiancee, his cause is still evil, no achievement can overshadow the reasons on his actions...

TLDR; the prince is an ahole...

Power Uploader
@kurokawa around the chapter 10 of web novel but with some minor differences. I don't think you will fell lost with the differences but since there are only 10 chapters why not start from ch 1?

@Diciannove44 title page, look for Nove Updates in the information section. About which one is is better, it would be the LN but there translation just for the wb (i hoping someone will publish it eventually).

Users who are viewing this thread