The Max Level Hero Has Returned! - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

wtf was he thinking going down there? is he even gonna try to hide his power, I thought the sword thing was a bit of a stretch. It pisses me off that if his plan is to hide his power, then he goes and fights and stuff, it just seems stupid ugh.

@Chairbear he never said anything directly about "hiding" his power.

@Shinobu Not insufficient, the only problem is if winley went up there, she would have been hurt, and that's probably way higher on the MC's list than himself getting hurt, since he could probably heal himself. Also, the princess pushing him out of the way happened cuz he was busy putting his attention on winley

Ugh. Uuugh. UUUUUUUGGHH! Why do side-characters always ruin a good moment? Like, WHY?!?

This fucking MC is garbage he said 1000 of years training with those heroes and he's still a brain dead fucking moron? STOP FUCKING POSING AND KILL THE FUCKER, I'm not even mad at his dumbass sister.

The author literally sat there thinking “how could I ruin this moment in the most infuriating way ever” so he threw every cliche in there, winley the character that gets in the way thinking they are helping, the mc taking his sweet fucking time to get the job done, then the most irritating of all, the heroine “saving” the mc stealing the show. God I hate this so fucking much.

Fucking winely made him look like a pussy😂 so annoying for that they should just throw her away

fuck bro, author proabably fucked his head up because that shitty orange hair showed up

why the fuck is he taking so long to kill that fucker
like he all smiling and shit "hmmm how should i do this?"
that dude is killing people while you take your faggot time
what a bitch
fuck this MC

ok just let those guys in front of you die, they weren't caring for you well being or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread