The Max Level Hero Has Returned! - Vol. 1 Ch. 22

Now, that's what I wanted to see..... seeing the reaction of the heroine about how the MC clapped that mob..... Fantastic

Bruh why the fuck did you have to end it on a mini cliff hanger i thought the chapter would be longer ;-;

oh thank god MC finally did the deed. freakin blueballing for 2 chapter finally ended. And why's the MC suddenly got so big lol, isn't he like, a smol boy?

omg??? either he’s freakishly tall all of a sudden or she’s super short

Dex-chan lover
@Nongaran I don't think he's gotten that much bigger, I think the princess is just supposed to be that short. I feel like most of the shots she's been in have been close-ups or angled up at her. Either that or the artist screwed up.

@Murricath I am pretty sure that the hulking brute is specifically a subtype, seeing as the mc keeps referring to him as an infected rather than vampire. Plus the lady munching on mom in the flashback (or was the muncher the mom?) Looked like a more "traditional" vampire.

Fed-Kun's army
She's short. I likey. As for people commenting about it. It just wasn't obvious. It's a perspective thing.

Neither of them grew gigantic or shrunk. They just haven't been compared so you didn't realize.

Users who are viewing this thread