The Max Level Hero Has Returned! - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

yes that's right MC.. just take the freedom you want.. screw that become a prince or a king..

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like Asura Scans should designate colors for certain word bubbles for certain characters since its sometimes hard to know who says what when its just word bubbles and the mix between black and white word bubbles that both the Demon Lord and Davey use make it even more confusing

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, those black/white speech bubbles during the convo with the king were awfully done. You need some way to make sure people know who is talking. I had to re-read most of the chat bubbles just to be sure I knew for sure who was talking, especially since it all jumped between the MC and king being the one leading the conversation and sometimes getting the kings inner monologue. Real bad tbh.

Can't see it going anywhere else, seems like the typical gaining power arc then gets lost somewhere in irrelevant fillers to stall towards the conclusion

the thing is if he had evidences of her harming the previous queen he would benefit more by exposing her since he can get her whole family the traitor status and eliminate a rebellion factor since keeping her close is more dangerous since many women like her killed the king once their son right to the throne was established

This is why if i were to be reincarnated, i dont want to be born in a royal family. Who knows the king will be a dick or not.

@me474 That wouldn't work if the King decides to do nothing, the Queen would be able to suppress everything. Also it is clear he married the Queen just for political gains. The King deserves to go down with the villainous Queen just for being an accomplice.

Page 9, that scene, that uniform, I don't know if that's a homage or ripped-off from eleventh britannia prince

Users who are viewing this thread