The Max Level Hero Has Returned! - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

What's the worst part about the King is that even if he went back, he would still continue on the same path. A very weak willed character.

I'm curious if the Queen knew the actual identity of her maid-assassin? She seemed like a powerful Vampire but was choosing to bear indignities and take orders from the Queen.

Remember the Queen threatening to destroy the guild with her father's & husband's resources? Does this mean that the Queen/or her father have a bigger 'fish' backing them?

I hate it cause I know that when a time comes. The mc must save the father from the queen or something. And it gonna be fucking annoying. I'm telling u guys it gonna happen

Double-page supporter
Do you even have the right to call yourself a king? A king governs the country and protect his people. You're talking big about protecting a country, but you threw away those you love easily. Not even visiting your wife, or your even your son, when they need your help the most.

Sometimes I wonder how authors are able to create characters as cruel/pathetic as this king in webcomics/webnovels. I can't even really hide my disgust. 😅

Fed-Kun's army
It's getting interesting again. I hope that sword girl never shows up again and there's no more tournaments.

@mmerijn Hope you shat in their favourite coffee mug when you finally left the "parental house". You know, because they are not worth of physical abuse themselves.

yet another "but the kingdom is more important then my wife/son/daughter" asshole

Dex-chan lover
Pretty confusing, i guess the black ones were the mcs text bubbles? Some seemed to not make sense anyways, dunno. If ur gonna use color at least upon the first one, say which character it belongs to.

Fed-Kun's army
Meh I don't like the king. Family probably means something different to royalty, family means successor but also threat to the crown making brothers butcher each other...I can never comprehend it so I will always think it's bullshit nonsense regardless of how many times people try to justify it in stories. I cannot imagine a reality where you don't expose people who killed your wife and then even basically marry the murderer.
It would take for me to abandon all notion of humanity to be able to grasp that. So, in my opinion, the king is filthy worthless garbage. Nothing is going 5o change my mind about that even if someone says that his second marriage saved millions of lives

Fed-Kun's army
Never understood why anyone would marry the person that murdered their wife. Common trope in novels. "Oh, I'll just kill his wife, and then I can marry him!"

Yeah... no.

@Eksentrysyti because that MoFo Step Mother has Authority which the king cant oppose.... Or maybe that king is just stupid and he's just a doll for them to be controlled.

Group Leader
"Than shall I go? Down the rabbit hole!" - Hololive flashbacks

Users who are viewing this thread