The Max Level Hero Has Returned! - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Like I can understand the kings decision.. But I cant understand why he just didnt visit the mc's mother before she died tho.

@Fajken from what the MC said and what i speculate. the king married the enemy(current queen) to stabilize the kingdom, it maybe possible that the queen is threatening the king that she will divorce the king if he still continue to interact with them. it may be possible that the queen married the king to get an heir(that is in her favor) that will inherit the throne. i also am curious on why the king didn't even send help or cure. also it maybe possible that the king/queen is the one who poisoned her mother to properly make her the queen. well these are all speculations, i really hope they explain what happened cause right now im currently pissed off at the king for not even supporting the one who truly loved him.

Dex-chan lover
Harsh. But yeah the father with his lack of aptitude and backbone, has ruined both his family and country. The new queen has rotted the country from within, making a pact with demons posing as assasins (if i remember well, the female demon that he fought he identified as the blind maid following the queen) and he and his half-siblings don't trust his father to keep the queen in check.

And MC is aiming much higher than being a king of a small country.

@Wawawelon Sadly it is eerily accurate to the response I got from the enabler of my abusive parent. In fact if you substituted mother for father and removed the king related stuff then you have an almost direct quote.

King: i have no choice
Me: u r king... u r retarded. U efing trash
Ps this kinds of characters are actually trash. Like...bro... I sacrifice my love and my son for the kingdom. Bitch please Hitler killed half the population at died trying to save his family. U less than Hitler

Users who are viewing this thread