The Max Level Hero Has Returned! - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

@Allexio that can be but if they limit to who they trade with and how much it's going to be, the issue of rarity can still be upheld. Just like what the other commenter mentioned about about diamonds. If you monopolize one resource then you can dictate if it's rare or not, well I guess there are other factors to be considered but let's see how this'll go..

Group Leader
@Rickymex @shiirosagi
You are both forgetting that if he produces a f*ckton of moongrass, sure, he can limit the quantities he sells, but that just means he has a lot of worthless moongrass that keeps getting stocked and is basically useless...
Also moongrass is a plant, once it's cut, it probably needs to be sold relatively soon or it loses its effects, so I'm really not sure about just stocking up tons of moongrass just to keep the sale price high.

Especially since people outside aren't stupid, they can very well see that he is producing tons of moongrass and only selling them a little bit, so they KNOW that it's not going to be worth as much and they will stop wanting to buy moongrass for full price until the MC lowers the price.

He's not wrong.
The people though seem to forget he has insaneo magic powers.
The old man gets it though, i think.

Can’t mc just be a commander or something? With his op buffs, he doesn’t really need to go on the frontlines and try to accumulate his powers. Cuz there’s no way he gained 100% of his powers, kinda like how he can’t use the higher tiers of holy magic without the sword thingy.

@Allexio he already said "you don't have to sell to humans" which means there are probably magical beasts with expensive parts, spirits that are attracted to it, or demi-races that don't have any trading partners (thus surplus of everything and he can set the price) he can take advantage of.

If you sell all your goods at once at the stock price the stock will drop while you have the cash and everyone else has the crop... it's a fucked up idea that has happened a few times in history and caused so many people to go bankrupt that the banks had to get bailed out x.x since 2009 there have been safeguards put up against it but yeah...

Regardless, you can't eat money so you can only do a full cash crop rotation like he's doing once. After he acquires the required funds, it's relatively easy to turn a field of cash crops to a proper farm since you've officially did half the work just by making the field for the moongrass x.O;

Bruh, dont. Plant food first. If its really easy to plant moongrass, the price wouldn't high, i expect better explanation next time.
If there's a lot of moongrass, the price will definitely drop overtime. if mc controll how much he will sell it, that means there will be a lot of unused moongrass. Even if mc somehow know how to preserve moongrass, it would take maintenance fee, if mc somehow know how to preserve moongrass without any maintenance fee, that'd be another story.
And, if moongrass something is highly demanded by all people, from noble to commoner the price wouldn't be so high in certain areas since transportation fee is a thing, and i dont see this manhwa universe have any mass transportation to distribute mc goods.
I except better explanation in the next chapter of
What is moongrass
What Mc plan actually is and how he will execute it.

@timidhakana the kingdom is quite huge. He only needs to sell if high quantities in 2 regions and hes gonna have enough money to supply other stuff like livestock wich is needed like a cow for milk and meat horse for farm land an maybe few other animals

Users who are viewing this thread