The Max Level Hero Strikes Back

Great Manhwa

The title and description suck, but the inside surprisingly great
"don't judge the book by its cover. (and title or description). "

Read it to believe it

I'm very confused. He reincarnated from Earth, died in this world and then went to the Hall of Heroes which had heroes from every world for 1000 years, and then returned back into this body?

Ok, I have dive here in the comment section to see which has the better translation but all I saw was drama.

So for those who just want to look for which has better work, here is my honest opinion. I have read both translations up to chapter 5 and my opinion is that the translation from Asura is sometimes feels confusing and the meaning of each bubble is sometimes not delivered or out of context, while the translation from Secretscans might be wordy and sometimes the words used seems unnatural but the meaning of each bubble is still comprehensible and understandable.

Also is this the translator work or the authors that sometimes a black bubble suddenly appears in the middle of the conversation between the character even if its not a monologue. Man, I feels like authors this days don't know what's the meaning of the black page or black bubble (I see some new mangas/manhwas that used black page even if its not a flashback). Reading new mangas/manhwas is so damn confusing sometimes.
Edit: The Author seems to love to throw random dialogue bubble regarding of context, so this is a confusing read.

TL;DR
Chapter 1-5:
Secretscans - Wordy but understandable.
Asura - Confusing and the point is sometimes not delivered
In my opinion Secretscans > Asura on this one.

Ok, and i just want to say that i was triggered that the author is depicting magical encoding as futuristic computing style in binary instead of runes or complicated cool-looking diagrams.

That's all.

Group Leader
@nanatsun Then don't watch Knights and Magic.
Just saying.

I was slightly annoyed when that supposed coding = magic but it's happened so much now that I don't care anymore

It’s getting boring also I’m hoping there’s romance or I’m gonna drop because it looks like it’s just gonna through a couple of random shit arcs

Dex-chan lover
@xllvr - Yup that pretty much sums it up. Although the second one wasn't a death per se but he was in a coma so his "spirit" (for lack of a better term) trained in the hall of heroes for 1k years.

Can't even enjoy the flow of the story without getting interrupted by a flashback, useless filler NPCs opinions and MC annoying-overthinking moment every single time. There are time where i can actually enjoy silly manhwa like this but getting the same thing over and over can be tiring.

Aight imma head out, have a nice day for anyone who read this. Keep up the good work translator

Dex-chan lover
well, it has my interest and some potential, but I worry it'll turn into just another OP MC flexxing his way past every obstacle through either pure luck or some BS "I-just-so-happen-to-know" logic, which it's already doing, time will tell I suppose

Users who are viewing this thread