The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The Necron Sisters

Dex-chan lover
MTL sucks but I think its said that someone tries to replace Arnos as the Demon King

Group Leader
I'm sorry but this mc is a literal Jojo's character 😤
Tragic kiss? why? giving him to your sister?🤔

Double-page supporter
@TehSDragon Even if it's not him, people think he's extremely powerful so crushing him would just make it blatantly obvious that he has to be the founder, but I bet that even if he did, for some reason no one will acknowledge it.

How MC sees himself :
cae.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Long Story short, the Seven have been brainwashed to forget anything regarding Arnos so a fallen god can usurp the position and regain their godhood. Arnos crushed that plot, then turns back time to save both sisters from their death flag too.
Assuming it's the same as the WN anyway.

Is no one going to ever acknowledge the 'one month old' thing? Like the parents are silly enough that I can go along with them not noticing anything strange about it, but the more and more characters who hear it the more that I at least want to see some kind of acknowledgement of it. Have them laugh at it about it being a joke, have them make a comment about how they're still babying Arnos, whatever, but the dude is bringing back lost magic when he shouldn't even know how to walk yet, making a real good case for reincarnation and we now have two characters who are have some idea what this would mean who've just completely ignored it as if it's common to look like a young adult when you're only one month old...

Fed-Kun's army
@Kikaibaka
ooh can't wait to see that
anyway the whole "you're unqualified so shut up" thing despite him can probably destroy the whole academy rather easily is pretty dang stupid at least give the man some fear and awe .-.

Dex-chan lover
Isn’t it incest, frolicking with his descendents, now that I think of it ?

Double-page supporter
@izayamikaelis Yeah, it's ridiculous that they keep spouting that "you're unqualified" garbage - what does it make everyone else then, when he literally beat you all already? Not worthy of even living I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
@breizh
lol if that's the case then in some religion we are all commiting incest since we would be qualified as Adam's descendant xD

Users who are viewing this thread