The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - The Necron Sisters

Fed-Kun's army
@izayamikaelis
Having that epiphany and drawing the conclusion that you shouldn't take some old, dusty, book literally, is what separates religious nuts from normal people.

Dex-chan lover
@breizh Demons can bear children by blood. They don't need 2 parents to birth a child. Only need 1 person regardless of gender or if they have functioning genitals or not. The ones who are not pure bloods are the ones where demons mate with other demons, humans, demi humans and whatever else. Lucky them being able to reproduce by 2 or 3 methods. Hell I bet two female or two males can made a kid if they are demons.

XL

Dex-chan lover
I like how every character (except mc and his parents) has dementia. Every page it's always "omg he's a noob why is he so arrogant". I mean he did just kill and revive someone over and over again just a couple days ago. Heck he even revived a zombie who is long dead (which is impossible but somehow not impossible? lol) so why is everyone so surprised still. God damn kids needs to drink their prune juice or something. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
So is it a coup? Or is the reason why the 7 demon thing is so sloppy something around their good will towards their master?

Dex-chan lover
@XL remind me of every manhua and manhwa i read. 99% or the charactere calling MC trash or else even if he single handle 1039273928 people

Double-page supporter
@Kikaibaka
Is that from volume 4+ ? I'm still near the start of volume 4 and haven't continued reading yet, but that would explain all the questions I've had after rereading this through the translations.

I really should start reading the WN again.

Assuming the school / original 7 descendants are legit searching for the Demon Lord, the state of their society is actually a really effective method of finding his reincarnation. He's the only one who will give correct answers on the test, he's the only one who uses the correct name, and he's several thousand times stronger than everyone else.

He stands out like a sore thumb as the only "unqualified" student.

@Nakanowatari
no, arnos believe himself to be the demon lord but after his slumber, it seems someone is trying to take his role away, that's why the name of the demon lord in misha memory is wrong, because it's different person altogether.

damn cliffhanger. goes to wn translation, now i'm satisfied
wn ch.19
memories of ivis from 2000 years has been erased and tampered, so there's no recognition of him as demon king, sigh.

>already ch 6
>still have people spouting the same crap of Arnos not being acknowledge by the mob crowds
There's plenty of reasons why if you'd bother to think from the author pov, as well if you'd bother observing our own human history.
and its probably discussed and talked about alot on past ch comment.
I suppose the 'Dementia' are contagious even to the reader.

well, am I the only one who thinks it´s weird for a teenage girl too kiss a one month old baby? `FBI where are you?

Fed-Kun's army
While the dementia is indeed a bit strong in this one (probably intentional), it is true that’s how the brain works. People like to believe in what they believe, and discard what’s impossible from being factual. If you were to witness a dead person coming back to life, one of your first thought will most likely be “this person fakes death”, “this person was just in a coma”, “a miracle happened and this person came back”, so on and so on. Anything but “revive magic is real”.

Even in the last chapter, the students called out MC’s flame as having a secret to it. They couldn’t believe that such basic magic is really that powerful, because to them that’s “impossible”. They know he is strong, but logically they cannot explain it, and therefore place an auto-assumption on him. Anything in the realm of reasonable logic to explain his unlimited power. I’m sure there’s an official name for this phenomenon that I probably don’t know of.

Dex-chan lover
Why he doesn't just go find the strongest guy in the country and kick his ass? Even if they still don't recognize him as a reincarnation of the Demon Lord, he can just take the title by force.

Dex-chan lover
@EOTFOFYL But he is still kicking the living shit out of people. Instead of wasting his time beating high schoolers, he should go find the headmaster or one the seven demon emperors and kick his ass to prove that at the very least his power is demon lord-tier.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand their comprehension at all.
They have witnessed his power so are they blind? This "unqualified" label still at present and nobody even try to ask where his power come from. His act was left unjustified without any reevaluation for his power. What the hell man?!

Users who are viewing this thread