The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - The Whereabouts of the Miracle

Dex-chan lover
Time God: "sorry to intrude your important 'whatever it is' mission. but, I can't just let you create a time branch without any sort of hardship you know. you can pass if you can defeat my menacing self"

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy
To be fair, even the other gods never much cared for Ares. Zeus pretty much told him that.
Also, it’s a bit iffy as to whether or not Gods ‘die.’ Poseidon and Hades were eaten by Cronus
but were either rescued intact or reconstituted. Chiron, the noble immortal centaur half-sibling of Zeus
gave up immortality after being struck by a poisoned arrow laced with hydra venom due to the incompetence
of Hercules. Also, the God Pan might be dead, or that might just be synonymous with the advent of Christianity.
I guess more or less they can be ‘overthrown,’ as they still have cosmic roles to play, like Atlas.

Indian, Nordic, Celtic, Asian, Slavic, and Native American religions and myths have all kinds of divine death and destruction.
Probably many more.

Dex-chan lover
"Don't worry just keep going, it's only the god of time"
Whas upp pal!

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion Contextually you can still call them immortals and they barely do their job, so when they are out of bounds they pretty much deserve some healthy "care". Sometimes elder gods pay their kin a beating, but not often enough for their usual antics.

Dex-chan lover
Hope he'll kick his balls for fucking up and letting him be erased from everyones memories and time

@Reimos hey, heroes party had a god in it iirc, plus who else gods gonna fight if not supreme demon lords or w/e??

someone activated the trap card of bullshitery
nice way to kill the mood :pepega:

Contributor
If Arnos can use his magic to retroactively make it so that his love interests could be born in separate bodies, how the fuck can he hear "oh nobody thinks you're the school's founder" and go "oh well, guess I'll just be pissed on by the rest of the school"?

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy It's not really an issue for him. He just wanted the world to be more at peace, not domination. So what if he's not recognized, at least he knows who he is.

Dex-chan lover
Even after all of this no one see's him as the real demon lord? 🤔
I'm assuming after this that will be different tho.

"dropping this series once it comes out"
uh... i beg you to still continuing it after its release, please.

Aggregator gang
i remember bakatsuki did this for no game no life when its license was announced. It took around 2 years for it to catch up where they left off (end of vol 6 at the time), and another year to surpass them since there was a lul between 6 and 7 due to the pending lawsuits. its the shittiest blue ball that one can do even if the series doesn't get hard dropped by the licensee.

Though i understand, its still shitty.

So I recently read up to the 42nd chapter of the light novel. I must say that I look forward to what is coming in the future. In case anyone is really wanting to know what is going to happen in the future, the whole reason why I chose to read the light novel in the first place, here are some spoilers.

1.)
Arnos does get Ivis back as one of his subordinates after a fight. He grants Ivis his memories back leading up to his own death before reincarnation
2.)
The reason why his old subordinates have had their memories wiped is because their are two origins in each body (the original origin and the origin of one of subordinates of Avos Dillhevia) that combined through fusion magic.
3.)
Only the Royals don't believe that Arnos is not the true Founder. This is because he is deemed inept and they have been raised to believe that the Founder could only reincarnate into a Royal, and that power and strength are nothing next to aptitude. It insults their pride to even consider a commoner and inept to be the true Founder.
4.)
Arnos gets a literal fan club. Its led by a half Mazoku(Demon) and half Spirit girl named Misa who has some pretty awesome powers.

If anyone wants more spoilers just ask and ill dig around even more to provide them. For anyone who would like to explore the Light Novel on their own, her is the link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/maou-gakuin-no-futekigousha/
It continues from Chapter 28 (v1c28)

@Ultima4128

I have no idea who they are as the story hasn't gotten to that point yet. Hopefully you enjoyed the couple of spoilers I could provide however.

Users who are viewing this thread