The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.1 - Birthday

Aggregator gang
Thank god, we weren’t going to be left on a cliffhanger forever. Thx for translating so fast and picking it up lol

Dex-chan lover
i never loved kirei cake so much! i will donate to him just for this

Fed-Kun's army
So does his power increase and decrease based on the beliefs of people around him or everyone who thinks of him?
Seems like it would be people directly around him effects his power or it would be weird for only those 2 to increase his power enough to defeat time god powers.
Alternatively does Ivis's belief about MC being demon lord/founder increase the MC's power? Could he increase his powers by a ton by making a large group of enemies fear him? Is this how he got his immense power in the first place???
I have so many questions and theories for how his power works but I doubt it would be answered in the future.

@Angrod no it doesn't work that way. If your theory that Arnos gets his power from his believers then he should be weak as a newborn baby since no one believes that he is the founder. He is just that strong

Dex-chan lover
woa,that was both fast and good.
Thanks <3

I love how their skirts get shorter and shorter each chapter.

@Angrod I think that for this particular (time travel) spell to work they have to believe that he is the demon lord.

I think his power is omnipotent. He does what he whats, when he wants, and how he wants. He could always defeat the time lord he just wants to put on a show to make the girls complete their belief in him to make this spell complete.

KIREI CAKE COMES AND SAVES THE DAY, I was legit so surprised to see another chapter after the other person said they dropped it. But I would very much like to continue reading it so thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread