The Misfit of Demon King Academy - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - Demon Sword Training

Double-page supporter
After being pleased by the manga arts, somehow I feel awkward watching it after 1 episode. 😂

Glad the manga continuing. thank you KireiCake! 👍

Dex-chan lover
This manga already licensed right? But I can't find any on Kinokuniya >.<

Thank you so much for the update. Hope i know how to support you guys so you can continue this manga 😭

Fed-Kun's army
@oukamihalf DONT, its trash, they rush the plot so fast that its hard to follow and they leave out all the info regarding most of the magic and just say the name, also they skip shit loads of character devolopemnt and the animation for the fight scenes are meh at best, i was praying that the manga came back from Hiatus after suffering through the anime adaptation

Fim

The manga is so much better than the low-bugdet, rush-everything anime.

Can we take a moment to appreciate and LOL about:

MC once again saying out loud in public "Please be gentle with me." "Haha no. That is not what your body wants"

Meanwhile the tsundere FMC is getting fired up between getting an erotic photo of MC and "anything she wants" from him 😂

:D A new chapter :D Also I cant stomach the anime because of cringe but I can read the manga. Idk if im weird or what but glad to see this getting continued. Ty for the upload.

Dex-chan lover
Page 8, in the bubble of anos shouldn't he be saying "there's only a single sword I can't pull ?"
forget I said anything i didn't read correctly the whole page --

Users who are viewing this thread