The Misfit of Demon King Academy

@tseng thanks for the info. I was starting to get frustrated looking for a new chapter but this makes sense. The author should just hold off altogether and focus on his health.

do you know?

the fact that Anoth is still a baby, so ... this manga is arguably Shota and Onee-san

Fed-Kun's army
in summer season there will be anime adaptation released.. i hope they not ruin this story (cause it happens very often)

@Shuu Hi, I'm polish translator in Wattpad and I wanted to ask you as an authorif you would mind if I threw in the Polish translation of manga - Maou Gakuin No Futekigousha ??? Of course I will write who the author is. How about it ? ;)

@LimeJuices there is so many manga that Kirei cake "forgot", so don't hope for an update soon...
Buy the official english release if you can, 2 volume out there for the moment, the third will come out in January 26, 2021 (just click on the link up there) and if you are like me with little money, guess we can only wait ˘\_( õ ‹3 ó)_/˘

Dex-chan lover
A ton of people have been asking about why there hasn't been a new release for this series in so long, so I figured I'd publicly address you all so you can understand why:

The artist is on hiatus due to sickness. It is up to date and there are no new chapters. I have not dropped this series.

It's unfortunate, but there is no choice but to wait. I'm still waiting for a new chapter just like you all are. Please spread the word so everyone else is also aware.

I NEED MORE OF THESE OP COOL OP PROTAGONIST , SAW UNTIL EP7 AND SO FAR IT IS REALLY GOOD

Aggregator gang
If you guys wants to read more but can't wait for the manga, you can read the novel in the link above

Fed-Kun's army
Why do we get an anime adaptation of this instead of something epic like No game No life season 2

The anime is a bit butchered. The pacing feels stupid. They don't tell you who the MC is until the end of the episode, which is extra dumb because he's clearly the guy the anime is talking about with the "Founder." Skipping the prologue and rebirth sucked.

Y'all are funny. Complaining why their favorite anime did not get another sequel while this generic harem had an adaptation. It's all about money, not your whiny ass talkin.

Users who are viewing this thread