The Misfit of Demon King Academy

I've only read this manga for the MC's parents. Not gonna lie, they're the life of the show XD
But beyond that the MC is a basic OP character with literally zero flaws besides his power.
Man can defy time and space for all he cares. God forbid if the story here actually bothers to something.
Sure he's smart, but he's oblivious to the times, and that sorta makes sense with the 2000 year gap. But beyond that, you mainly read this for the side characters.

Well said chendu. I understand the stigma of having a blatantly op character, but going along with it from the mindset of seeing his journey to regain his title and undo the mucking about his 2000 year absence actually makes it really REALLY interesting to read.

Dex-chan lover
there's another fantasy manga with a dude named "dick silver". the comment section over there is full of dick jokes. so him becoming an "anus" isn't as big a deal. makes me feel bad for the fine artwork though.

Holy shit this is really hard to read without wincing. Cringe is the right word for this power trip self insert character.

@Shieldhero22
Supposedly every two weeks or every other week, I forgot. Either way, it's pretty much two parts a month or somewhere along those lines...

"Anus' Fan Union"

Good to know they are other with superior taste!

I'm eagerly awaiting the anime to start, they better not fuck this one up.

Fed-Kun's army
Legit surprised by this. By the cover I was expecting a generic battle harem academy story.

i was thinking that the sign is "ANUS" ..
is it my eyes playing with my brain?

Oh man.. what kind of magic is that..

Users who are viewing this thread