The Misfit of Demon King Academy

He's stronger than the entire army of the country, he know a lot of lost spells, he appeared when the demon lord was about to reincarnate, make our mesuring devices explode...

Nop, must be a random trash, discard it.

BEST

ACADEMY

STAFF

EVER

The amount of times he basically flexed his magic clout in an edgy fashion sort of discouraged me a little, but to be honest some parts actually made me forcefully exhale through my nose. I'll be keeping up with this one.

The story and characters are dumber than most isekai/reincarnation novels. Just a slight warning for people who haven't read the novel version yet.

I’m just trying to think if the girl is the hero reincarnated because the demon lord before said I hope we’re friends in the next life to the hero.

Thanks for picking this up i read the novel and have been wanting to see how the manga does adapting it as its a pretty good read

Group Leader
I love how his general blasé-ness and pretentiousness is being considered as incompetency and idiocy (upon first entering the academy ofc).

Cae

@ampnaman
i mean he could, but it seems that would have the opposite effect, the founder of their country is revered as being a cruel yet benevolent ruler... They're completely mistaken, if he was to just nuke the academy he'd essentially be a terrorist because their perception of him doesn't match up with how he really was

Dex-chan lover
I thought this would be pretty bad given the generic reincarnation-power-fantasy premise, but it's a lot more enjoyable than I expected. Condescending MCs usually tick me off, but here he seems to coming off that way accidentally as he genuinely tries to wrap his head around the different standards that people have now. The parents are also adorkable. Followed!

This is turning out to be fun, new twist on that reincarnation start too with his parents lol

Anyone found links to raw? Can't find any for chapters 4 and above...

Aggregator gang
I'm reading this series web novel atm, it so hard to continue reading...
MC too OP that the surrounding people look like stupid caveman...
The students are fucking stupid trash... they can't understand how OP the MC is even after he broadly speak/show his magic in front of them -.-
EDIT: welp I quit reading web novel on this series...fuck load of explaining on magic that I give 0 fuck >.>

Double-page supporter
Since people will pretty obviously get frustrated from reading this series, here's some spoilers. These are from the WN, but based on the amazon descriptions of the four LN volumes, there shouldn't be any major changes. Read at your own risk.
A male character that's friendly to the MC actually exists. He even gets his own love interest. His introduction to Arnos' parents goes exactly how you'd expect it to, with them being completely supportive of his bisexual harem.

There's a reason why his parents act the way they do and they know Arnos' situation isn't normal, they aren't complete idiots. Arnos being born was an actual miracle.
Actual plot relevant spoilers this time.
There's a conspiracy going on to keep Arnos as far away as possible as being recognised as the demon lord's reincarnation. The seven subordinates he created are still around, and have been manipulated to forget everything about him. This is revealed by the end of volume 1.
About those subordinates again, six of them were contaminated by outside influences and one of them was merely brainwashed.
Big reveal from towards the end of volume 3.
Remember the male friend mentioned earlier? That's the reincarnation of Kanon, and he's the one behind the conspiracy. Someone on the human side had a grudge against Arnos and absolutely refused to believe his words. Kanon desperately tried to vouch for Arnos, but in the end an institution to restart the war after Arnos' reincarnation was created anyway, so Kanon abandoned them. Arnos' situation is because Kanon and the subordinates completely severed his identity as the demon lord's reincarnation, which was meant to avoid making him the target of the war once it restarts. Instead Kanon would take on the role, and then die during the war so that there would be peace. That's what his plan was anyway.

Arnos' "unqualified" brand is pretty obviously meant to mark him as the true reincarnation, and this is accepted as fact by the end of volume 3/start of 4 since the threat of war that Kanon was working against is no longer around.

Couldn't get the spoiler tags working exactly how I wanted, but I guess I'll just use them normally and hope this works.

Users who are viewing this thread