The Misfit of Demon King Academy

It sounded crappy like most isekai but then it felt a lot like Shana S3 or the better parts of Overlord where the main character just bulldozes everything with ease. It's boring when authors try to make main characters "normal" but then they have cheat skills anyway, but it's fun when the main character is overpowered and they embrace it.

They look pretty bad in the video tbh. Hope they really don't look so plain when the anime is up

Supporter
Weird I kinda enjoyed this. It also reminded me of the ending arc of Magi.

I just saw the chara design for the anime, idk it feel so different compared to the manga but close to the Novel

Oh dear god, their pose in the entire manga somehow made me cringe, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

SPOILERS FOR THE NOVEL OUR BOI GETS ANGRY!!! this is up to Ch 59 of the WN
The teacher hurts Arnos' mother by singeing her hands, then Arnos comes by and kills and revives the teacher a couple times and reincarnates her with IN THE SPOT with mixed blood, she will never be a noble and will be a commoner from now on.
Also, singeing is a word, i googled it for reference.

Dex-chan lover
I've read a lot of bullshit tier overpowered character story in my lifetime, this is probably the cringiest- It is not even aware of its cringe story, cringe character, cringe dialogue, and cringe setting.
Gah, I thought shikakumon saikyou kenja was bad. I'm going to need some face cream to prevent wrinkles on my face.

This is gold, it's sort of parody, except it plays it straight. It doesn't need to give itself away and lampshade the parody, because it's obvious enough anyway; I just hope the power structure continues to hit no damn sense highs even after hitting what seems like a limit.

Dex-chan lover
Well having read up (for some value of what a google trad page translation can count as actual reading) to the middle of the 10th arc ( 439 th chapter / 609 atm ) I must say, I love how the author bring us deeper and deeper into the abyss of the story, many things are connected to others and quite often I'm just "well I didn't see that one coming" which is quite a fresh feeling.
I also have quite the admiration on how none of the character the author made are ever forgotten and how he/she achieve to make some minor character step up on the spotlight.
and to finish I also quite love how we have an overpowered main char that's not abused ... yeah Anos Is strong, real strong, like frigging real strong but the difficulty he encounters are never simple enough that just using strength will entirely solve the problem.

In short having a strong main char that's not a fool is quite fresh

It's nothing complicated and it's everything you expect from a basic overpowered reincarnation story. It is nothing you haven't seen before. Reading this is the equivalent of eating junk food when it comes to manga. Nothing wrong with that per se. Sometimes you're just in the mood to eat chips or something. But I personally got sick of it and have dropped it.

Users who are viewing this thread