The Misfit of Demon King Academy

!!single chap_instant harem!!.....full team complete (i.e refer to sasha saying to have more member in the team to compete in competitions chp06).....though sad thought that lord shin would entered in latest chapter.

Also i dont know y but feels little fishy about the new girl.... although anoth would handle everything (i.e dude he has time reversal ability....INSTANT CORRECTION...LOL)

Now even more eager for the next chapter

Also new cover do check out
Maougakuin no futekigousha cover https://imgur.com/gallery/q3gWJFz

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

yaoi this, pretty boy that, im just happy to see such budding broship. we have more than enough females lusting after mcs, bros are a rarity these days.

so apparently BL moments are here too... not that I care it's rather refreshing with such generic harem plot

Aggregator gang
Calling it now:
That's the Hero reincarnated and despite looking like a guy is actually a girl, but trying to look like his old gender. They managed to infiltrate the school to get answers as well as revenge.

A young Shirou Emiya will fit in this world, from before he learned the saying "People die if they are killed."

Fed-Kun's army
This is better that I expected.

I found it funny that the MC is actually like a chuuni. Seriously, just look at him claiming he is a demon lord and all those things. What I find funny that all he said is the truth and not just some delusions inside his head.

Some questions I have.
So from som spoilers I read in the comment section of the latest chapter, 13.5, apparently the twins are reincarnated as well? Is this accurate? Also who are they reincarnated from? Did they lose their memories from their previous lives unlike Arnoth and Ray? Or are they both pretending like Ray?

Dex-chan lover
I'm beyond excited that this is getting an animation. I've caught up with the novel, things only get more exciting as the chapters progress. The introduction of the old into the new. new allies, new enemies, new feats. Arnos is a well written MC when it comes to decisiveness, brutality, morals and loyalty.

Is this still being updated? Will there be more chapters after 13.5 on this site?

Dex-chan lover
@TCCQ the artist Kaya Haruka have health problems since last year, so this was being updated irregularly (this happened around chapter 10 and 11), but there haven't been any new chapters since 13.5, there is an announcement in the マンガUP!app where it get published, and here is the announcement page about that, here, this was posted in feb then updated in april, but no changes done on what it say, roughly translated, "Due to the poor physical condition of Kaya Haruka sensei since last year, we will update this product irregularly for a while, we are very sorry for the readers looking forward to it, we will take some time to deliver the success of anoth and others, but we would appreciate if you could wait"

Users who are viewing this thread