The Misfit of Demon King Academy

Holy sheit, the 3rd volume's English release is January 26 next year. Bruh, that'a some hiatus for a new series.

You guys need to stop whining that a manga got an adaptation. There is more than one animation company and these companies have more than one team. You gonna also whine when a manga in a genre you don't care about also gets an adaptation?

Dex-chan lover
@MemeBear well not like it matter if the manga is on hiatus, since the primary source for the anime is the light novel anyway lol

Double-page supporter
I love how ep 1 of the anime adaptation barely gave us any backstory regarding the characters + the MC's goal

I kinda like the manga more than the anime more since I read the light novel, the manga gives quite a lot of information about the world while still maintaining the amazing story which it presents, also, while Arnos's character is supposed to be kinda whimsical(Judging from his actions both in the manga and light novel) the anime kinda skips them and make him looks more refined(sure he is kinda refined but the whimsical arnos is what makes arnos cool in my opinion) and in my opinion, the manga looks cuter(especially Misha and Sasha)

Can someone explain wwhy stop translating? And if the reason is being licensed by some legal shits then what company (?) Licensed it?

Aggregator gang
@KuwaretaMihile no idea, but maybe if we click on the official english link it'll tell us, but i am no detective it might take decades for people like us to learn the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread