The Modern Strongest Hero Who Came Home - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.3

What?! Scunibye?!?!!??! You fucking get out from another world where exist magic and even tested it on Earth. And you say that?! Why every hero so stupid?!

Dex-chan lover
the dude is dense as hell but it's a kinda refreshing kind of dense? Misunderstanding tropes are wayy overdone but i dunno, calling her a chuuni was pretty fucking reasonable and hilarious in the moment

Double-page supporter
captain, our next target has been sorted spotted

i wonder why he still can't accept reality that abnormal things exist in his real world... getting cursed by phone is alr a sufficient evidence that abnormal things exist tho

Wtf now there's also the fucking Pope involved, jeez this is ridiculous manga

Aggregator gang
@acursio he misunderstood that the anti-curse magic just fired off on it's own as a side-effect of coming back to earth (like how he activated the all hearing something something from hell without really wanting too)

I wonder why some manga companies decided to start releasing manga in parts like this. 2 months and were only at 3 chapters. That aren't even as long as the 1 month release manga. I wonder if these piece by piece manga have become popular in Japan. Or if it's just 1 company.

Dex-chan lover
So he was going to ditch her but didn't because she threatened to kill him? isn't he invincible thanks to the hero power?

@Blackstone

For now, he assume everyone here is normal.
No magic or aura whatsoever.
He don't even realize that miko girl actually conduct an attack on him.

So till the day he realized, there indeed magic in his world. We shall get some laugh

Dex-chan lover
@Tsukasa_iLy You are misunderstanding, the translator is doing the chapters in parts so that people don't have to wait 1 month between chapters. They explained this in the end credits on one of the chapters for one of the series they're doing like this but idr what they said exactly.

Fed-Kun's army
@FunZed Tbh I feel the same. Dude is a hero who defeated the demon king, yet hearing “anti-demon organization” doesn’t trigger anything for him? First time I feel like the author forced him to be dense, instead of misunderstandings like before.

Users who are viewing this thread