The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 13

Why can't she just slaughter the family and escape the country. Its not like somebody can stop her.

Im guessing Eli knows that leslie is much stronger than her, she will not be as valued anymore. Think about how her parents treat her sister. She doesnt want to be treated that way so she is desperate. It makes sense.

Double-page supporter
Don't give her back to that monster house please. Let her recuperate in your house, Beth.

eli saved her but it's for her own good but still thank goodness she said that. just bcos she has those powers that garbage father suddenly changed his disgusting attitude towards her. what a trash

Fed-Kun's army
ONII-CHAN TO THE RESCUE YEAH!!!

Eli did that for her own benefit because she doesn't want Leslie to use her power, but thank god it actually saved Leslie's life.

Dex-chan lover
Makes no sense that Eli on her way home somehow had the time to run away and just find the right dudes. Sigh.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok we are gonna need some kinda timeline and location all the characters were in cause this shit makes no sense.

How did she even manage to get away from her family, find some people, and them get there in time....

Double-page supporter
I'm assuming they returned most of the way and then skipped forward a bit where she was still going. This girl is so selfish. She isn't trying to save Leslie at all. She's just trying to make it so her powers don't get exposed.

Kill the father 😃

If I didn’t know better I would think Eli actually worried if a tiny bit about her sister but- we know the truth

@mimi0613 I'm asking this myself, if the family were going to the temple quicker then this would make way more sense - so I can only assume, that they returned quite early on the way, Eli excused herself the moment of home arrival, took secretly a quick horse and gallopped the whole way back - if we assume a way of a few miles and that the coachmen did need time to take away the horses and get the wood we see on the picture - they also are probably some servants of the sperados, not some assassins, so they would be quite reluctantly doing their work and the fire need a few minutes to spread
so let's say the carriage had a velocity of 4 mph, the way to the temple was 3 miles and they set the fire after two miles, they would need 45min for the distance and let's say another 15min for said things, sperado returned after 5 min of way, 5 min back, 10-15min for getting the horse, 10min to the temple (with 30mph in gallop), 10min for finding and telling knights, then the knights had about 15-20 min for going back and rescuing her - making the whole thing barely possible

Dex-chan lover
I dont see how that was Eli since the time doesnt add up, but regardless she's gonna need one hell of a redemption arc if im gonna ever give even a smidgen of a fuck about her

Users who are viewing this thread